- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity and Insecurity: The New World of COVID-19
May 14, 2020 @ 19:00 - 20:00 IDT
As organizations increasingly move their business processes online, threats to data and privacy have exploded. Experts from some of the leading cybersecurity companies in the world explore the challenges for organizations protecting themselves and their clients from attack.
With insights from Hubsecurity, Morphisec, Sixgill, Perception Point and ITsMine, this is an essential webinar for CISOs and anyone interested in the state of the art and what’s next.
- Laly David, Partner and Head of Business Development, OurCrowd
- Dan Fishel, VP Business Development, OurCrowd
- Ido Helshtock, CPO, Hub Security
- Andrew Homer, VP, Marketing & Business Development, Morphisec
- Omer Carmi, VP Intelligence, Sixgill
- Jonathan Levy, Director of Business Development, Perception Point
- Kfir Kimhi, CEO, ITsMine
Hosted by: Alon Roitman, Business Development Analyst, OurCrowd
Registration is required. To register click here. Can’t make it? Register and we’ll send you the recording.