- This event has passed.
Israel’s Response to COVID-19: Government, Healthcare, and Technology on the Frontlines
April 22, 2020 @ 19:30 - 20:30 IDT
Please join us for a very timely virtual event, presented in partnership with the Israel Ministry of Economy on:
Wednesday, April 22nd | 12:30PM EST, 9:30AM PST, 7:30PM IL | Zoom Webinar
Often looked to for leadership in such areas as cybersecurity, defence, and chip design, Israel’s response to the global COVID-19 pandemic has brought it attention from around the world. Early and strong measures by the state and innovative applications of startup technologies are playing a role in fighting the pandemic.
This important webinar featuring government officials, medtech startup founders and OurCrowd leadership joining together to share how innovation is tackling the biggest global crisis in almost a century.
Click here to register. Can’t make it? Register and we’ll send you the recording.
- Yifat Alon-Perel, Head of Economic & Trade Mission, Embassy of Israel in Washington DC, Ministry of Economy
- Yossi Pollack, CEO, SightDX (Israeli blood diagnostics AI and hardware, currently used for COVID-19 testing)
- Michael Berman, Board Member, PulmOne (Israeli pulmonary function test device)
- David Zigdon, CEO, MIGAL Galilee Research Institute (Testing adapted avian coronavirus vaccine against COVID-19)
- Jon Medved, Founder & CEO, OurCrowd
- Laly David, Partner, Business Development, OurCrowd
- Ori Sobovitz, Partner, Government Relations, OurCrowd