New Frontiers in 3D Printing
Food, Infrastructure, and High-Speed Manufacturing
3D printing, usually associated with small items and models, is growing up. The technology can now produce items up to industrial strength, larger than life size, and even food. Innovative startups are using 3D printing to address major shortages across multiple industries in raw materials, trained manpower and natural resources, and creating stronger, cheaper, more sustainable products.
The event will feature an exclusive first look at a video presentation from Nuseir Yassin (“Nas Daily”) about Plantish, the 3D Printing startup revolutionizing food.
Join OurCrowd as we sit down with CEOs, investors and customers to discuss the impact of the transformational technology of 3D printing in very different markets.
- Nuseir Yassin ("Nas Daily"), Founder and CEO, Nas Academy
- Ofek Ron, Co-Founder and CEO, Plantish
- Avi Reichental, Co-Founder and CEO, Nexa3D
- Ronen Orr, Co-Founder and CEO, Largix
- Yishai Amir, Former Executive VP Americas Graphics Business, HP, Vice Chairman Largix
- Erez Vigodman, Former CEO, Strauss Group and Teva Pharmaceuticals, Chairman Largix
- Geert Denutte, Founder, CGK Group
- Nir Zook, Executive Chef and Restaurant Entrepreneur
- Noga Sela Shalev, VP Business Development, Start Fresh FoodTech Incubator
- Host: Matthew Kalman, Chief Content Officer, OurCrowd