Investing In SpaceTech
SpaceTech has gone beyond scientific exploration – and returned to benefit Earth. The massive amount of real-time data being produced by satellites is having a major impact on our planet, helping to save lives, protect significant sites and conserve resources. The industry has doubled in size over the past decade and is expected to grow by a trillion dollars in the next few years.
Join OurCrowd and a group of distinguished experts, including former US National Security Advisor Lieut. Gen. H.R. McMaster and leading space venture investor Mark Boggett, discuss the part SpaceTech will play in the not-so-distant future.
- Lieut. Gen. H.R. McMaster (US Army, ret.), former US National Security Advisor, member of Edgybees advisory board
- Mark Boggett, CEO, Seraphim Space Fund, Managing Director, Seraphim Capital
- Adam Kaplan, CEO, Edgybees
- Raz Itzhaki, Founder and CEO, NSLComm
- Steve Kitay, Senior Director, Azure Space at Microsoft
- Host: Jon Medved, Founder and CEO, OurCrowd