OurCrowd Israel Resilience Tour
Contact your Investor Relations representative for more details.
Experience Israel’s legendary resilience in a three-day tour of the Startup Nation, including onsite visits with startups contributing to the war effort, candid sit-downs with families and soldiers impacted by the war, and meetings with tech, military and political leaders who will share their insights on the current situation and what lies ahead.
- Onsite demos of startup tech solving key infrastructure, military, and security needs
- In-person discussions with startup CEOs on their businesses and their resilience in the face of current challenges
- Visits with people directly affected by the October 7 attacks, and soldiers and officers involved in the ongoing security effort
- High-profile decision-makers providing insights into the situation on the ground
- Networking with an invite-only, high-level group of fellow participants from around the world
- Each day capped with dinner at a nightspot of cultural significance, featuring the famous Israeli cuisine
- Discounted accommodations at the Waldorf-Astoria Jerusalem, the iconic luxury hotel near the Old City
The Israel Resilience Tour is modeled on the popular Tech Tours traditionally part of the OurCrowd Global Investor Summit, curated and conducted by senior managers at OurCrowd, and supported by the top premium tour operator in Israel. Safety and security of our guests is a priority of the tour and is being organized in cooperation with security officials.