The Case for Venture Capital Investing
Join us for a virtual CE Credit program, “The Case for Venture Capital Investing” featuring veteran investment professional Alec Ellison, OurCrowd Chairman North America, who will share exclusive insights into taking your clients’ portfolios to the next level. Hear from an industry insider who will reveal what it takes to be a great venture investor, including strategies into how to fit venture into your asset allocation, managing your client’s expectations, investing alongside global leaders, and how to access diversified startups from around the world.
OurCrowd is the leading global venture investing platform that empowers institutions and individuals to invest and engage in emerging companies. As the leading venture investor in Israel, OurCrowd sits at the center of the global startup ecosystem and is uniquely positioned to connect all the players.
This program will provide insights and strategies for Registered Investment Advisors and other financial professionals. The themes and topics addressed include:
- Times have changed: How capital has been moving from the public to the private markets
- The Case for Israel: A leading market for tech unicorns and the 3rd largest destination for VC investment
- How to invest in venture capital: RIA’s and institutions are aligning interest with leading VC, Angel, and corporate investors
- Leveraging diversified access across geography and stage using the OurCrowd platform
- Alec Ellison, Chairman, OurCrowd U.S.
- Eric Rubin, Financial Advisory Investor Relations
Invite only event.
For more information please contact Eric Rubin at email@example.com