XTC Israel: Global Startup Competition Regional Finals, Hosted by OurCrowd
Join the exciting regional finals for the “world’s largest startup competition for entrepreneurs addressing the globe’s most serious challenges” (Forbes). OurCrowd, the leading global investment platform and Israel’s leading venture investor, is hosting the special online event showcasing the breakthrough technologies from this year’s regional representatives. Speakers include:
- Young Sohn, Chairman of the Board, HARMAN International; Former Corporate President & Chief Strategy Officer, Samsung Electronic; Co-Founder, Extreme Tech Challenge
- Rutie Adar, Head of Samsung Strategy and Innovation Center, Israel
- Laly David, Partner, Business Development Partner, OurCrowd
- Guy Kashtan, CEO & Co-Founder, Rewire (2020 XTC Finals Winner)
- Moderator: Dan Fishel, Partner, Strategic Initiatives at OurCrowd
XTC Challenge provides winning startups with global visibility, the ability to raise capital (combined $440 million raised to date) and network with global corporations, VCs, and partners. Last year’s XTC Israel produced two of the winners at the finals in Paris (out of 2,400 entrants from 87 countries). XTC Israel is presented in partnership with Pitango, Entrée Capital, BGV, Samsung, and Hyundai.